The Spectra team at NOW Arena is excited to work with you to bring your event to life. It is our honor to host every event that comes to our building, and the past months have reminded us how privileged we are to work with all of you.
As always, our priority is the health and safety of everyone who enters our facility. We are taking every measure to ensure that we provide a safe environment for all our events by implementing cleaning and sanitizing procedures recommended by local health officials.
WINDY CITY BULLS POLICY CAN BE FOUND HERE
NOW ARENA FAN SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- All staff and guests are required to wear a mask except when eating or drinking
- Please make sure to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between your party and others upon arrival and while navigating the concourse and seating area.
- Increased sanitization of high-contact areas including doors, railings and concession counters.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue at main entrances and high volume areas to promote hand hygiene.
- Concourse equipment will be minimized to allow additional space for social distancing.
- NOW Arena has implemented a clear bag policy for all events. A maximum size of 12"x6"x12" is permitted. Exceptions will be made for medical, family, or child care bags or small clutches no larger than 4.5"x6.5"
NOW ARENA EVENT UPDATES
Please visit our event calendar for updates on all currently scheduled events as well as postponements and cancellations for previously scheduled events. Our event calendar will remain up to date with latest news on events.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AN UPCOMING EVENT AT NOW ARENA:
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend their selected event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.